Monday, April 20, 2009

the missing piece

Assalammualaikum and hi to all!!

ngee~~ opps..i start it again ..this blogging thingy i mean..
and all thanks to yanie who encouraged me..encourage or paksaan? haha..
Wel..well..well..where or what to start with ..hurm..

i`m currently in my working hour ... But most of my colleages are heading home right now..
a half day holiday!!! it seems there is a festival in Zürich called Sechseläuten. There will be parade and a big monster puppet standing in the center of Zürich city. tonight they will light this puppet,which full of fire-crackers .They believes that,if these fire crackers light beautifully tonight, there will be a great weather for the whole coming summers.Such a superstitious thinking..Astaghfirullahhalazim.Come on people..there`s no such things.Only Allah knows it all. Well,I`ll definetly not going because of the superstitious thingy and also the crowd. Crowd and clutter make me nauseous..haha.. i get all sick in my stomach and anxious even just thinking going to those kind of place.ok..ok..enuf with all this festival..

i want to head home too..tsk..tsk..but i`ve to wait for my so called `hot´ supervisor to hand in over to me one project. After this hand-over i´ll be an official Project Manager for this worth waiting project. ngee~~ cool isn´t it?It is one small project compared to thiers, obviously!!! but whatever...I´m still learning...
but its a lil bit wierd thou,they seems to trust me to make all decisions and all.. Hopefully i didnt screw this up..I´ll give my best for this project..InsyaAllah ..God will help me all along ..amin.

Till then..xoxo :)

No comments: