Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Ayel dah besarr!!





Whoaaaa...my brother is geting bigger and bigger ..fatter and fatter...ahaks...
His name is Khairyl Azryl--> i gave it to him!! clap..clap!! :p
This 5 years old boy call himself Ayel..coz its the only name that sound similar
to his name that he can pronounce..but Ayel is kinda cute thou..
Well, we just call him si gemok..much better..hihi..


Ayel is a very active boy..xboleh dok diam..but despite his lasak attitude, he is a very polite spoken boy.. There is one day when my Abah pick him up on his first day of Kindegarden....He said to my Abah 'Terima kasih abah sebab hantar Azryl ke sekolah'..Surely Abah happy coz all of his 5 daughter have never said that to him... dem!!


Ayel is also well known as a mulut manis kind of boy!! He knows to compliment people especially when someone come to our house..I kinda remember everytime when Fadhli drop me off in front of my house..Ayel will running to open the door for me.. but this time as Fadhli's sister was with us he ran towards Fadhli's sister and spontaneously said 'Awak ni cantik laa'...isk..isk..kecik2 dah pandai nak mengorat!!





Its been almost one year that i didnt saw his face..kinda miss him a lotttt!!!
but last sunday while i was skyping with my mother and my sis ieqa,suddenly he menyibuk disitu..Mukanye bulat!!! ahaks... i'll not be seeing him this year...tsk..tsk..
The next time i see him will be next year...He'll be 6..huhu..Hopefully he'll remember me..hiks..

4 comments:

crono_nz said...

azril ni byk sgt tgk cerita melayu kot tu pandai meng-ayat tu huhu...

Nisa Kamaruddin said...

xla...sebab kakak2 nye sume pon lemah lembut tutur bahasanya...ahaks

Chybee said...

ahaha...kakak2 dye lembut tutur kata? lolness nye. kem salam ayel gemok ckp jgn kejar aku dh.ahaha

Nisa Kamaruddin said...

Lawakness...hiks...btul aper...kakak borek adik pon rintik la kan..