Thursday, June 18, 2009

Everyone matters ......

Everyone matters...yeah...yeah right!! is it? or is it not?



Perhaps some of you will agree with it and some of you dont.. Well, as for me i would prefer if we change it to "Everyone matters a little but not everyone matters a lot".Before i write any further and receive a lot of criticsm by some of you guys instead ,i just want to let you now that i am not trying to suggest that they dont earn as much air as the person next to them.What i really mean is that they don't hold significant importance in my personal happiness or even my future :) so,why should everyone matter? i dont even need them to think that i matter to them.But if they think that i matter more to them.i am very much flatter *wink*


Over the past 23 years of my life, i admit that my biggest flaw as a person is i rather think about myself first before i think about others...(i only mean in my decision making part)...is not that i didnt considered my parent's or even someone that think i matter to them's opinions or advice.. i just thought that all those opinions and advice will effect my decision and of course automatically will change my future..thats what i think, so far..



But actually,i truely understand why they gone through all those trouble just to give me a piece of advice before i made any decision.i know that i'm the type of girl that love to try new things but there is always a limit that i draw..Unfortunately, they didnt see it..they didnt trust my judgement...( i dont either..hiks) All in all,they actually just dont want to see i regret my own decision.. Thank you for those who may concern :)



i'm not good in decision-making myself,but i just dont like people judging my decision..sometimes i regret my own decision but that is what Life is all about... always full of surprises..up and down..but i still have to live with my regret up untill now :(



Its not a pain in the Ass if i take their opinions in consideration,thou..but the me before rather dump their opinion in the dust bin than to hear them.. But now, its the new me we're talking about ...the me now will try my Ass off (didnt it too much Ass word ? hiks..)to be more open and calm when it comes to recieve their opinion, advice or even criticsm :) Actually, i do need..even we all do need others opinion in every parts of our life..we cant live without others...they butt in in our problems because they care ... So do care about me,my friends..give me any advice,criticsm or anything... i hope those fruits of thought of yours can help me to be a better person :)









5 comments:

crono_nz said...

i think we shudn't only think about ourselves all the time rather we shud strive for benefit of all.. but if it involves sumtin' that doesn't interfere others's interest then it shud be okay to decide sumtig' by ourselves...

Chybee said...

u've changed a lot since we've met n i noe it's a good thing n i neva thot of u as a bad person just a nakal 1.hahahha...love u :)

Nisa Kamaruddin said...

@crono_nz :
(the old me)yup2..but,tetap nk pk diri sendiri dulu..ahaks...
(the new me)well,i agree with you..if u said so... :)

Nisa Kamaruddin said...

@yanie: i really do change,rite :) u too

Chybee said...

do i change for better or for worse? ;p