Thursday, July 2, 2009

free lessons?

I've been finding my passion since I've started my practical last March( maklumla bosan dok sorg2) and for the past couple of months I've found one :) swimming!! I've been learning how to swim only through the internet(It helps a lot..trust me)..I've only tried the breaststroke technique but obviously those technique is still imperfect...mahal kot nk g kelas berenang...

but everytime when i went swimming, there will be at least one person asking/critisize about my suit that i'm wearing...but mostly they asked me where i bought it? Its weird thou,because i didnt thought they would loike it that much....Its just a running long sleeves t-shirt..heat gear under armour..34 euro a piece....(i should get commission for promoting their brand maaa).......maybe they've never thought of it sooner :)
who knows....


but the most interesting part is yet to come...

I've been recieving a free swimming lessons for the past three days in a row from 3 diff stranger....
yeah.. I know that i cant even beat 60 year old grandma....but who cares...

1. One couple from Russia :

" Hey,your suit look funny ..." (ciss..nak jugak kutuk baju aku!!)
"Yeah..yeah..i know..."
after a lil bit chatting about this and that...the lesson begin...
Eventhough its not a long session, i've manage to use my kick board properly now...thanks you guys :)

2. Swimming Instructor :
" Schnell..Schnell...dein kopf raus vom wasser..."
(the old man screaming to his students)
i'm just swimming around practicing my breatsstroke kick pretending didnt hear thier lessons :)
"du..du..."
(did he just called me? yeah..he did...then i listened..carefully)
"du must deine beine wie so..und so machen und nicht so und so..."
(i'm such a slow learner...xphm gak mksud dye)
but after a few minutes..i get it..then he let me go..fuh...
I guess he cant stand to watch me ruin the technique over and over again..haha...
Anyway, with his lessons i can swim even faster :) thanks to you..old man...

3. Lifeguard
Today i thought that i hurt my knee....it hurts sooo much even in the water....right then when i stopped to check on my knee..a Lifeguard came...I didnt drown laaarrr...grrrr
but then
" hey,are you a dancer?"
(errr, what kind of question is that ?)
"emph..emph..nope..nope"
"Or are you into martial arts?"(again?)
"emph..yeah..i guess"
"owh,thats why your leg look so flexible...try to make it less flexible and you will find yourself more faster and lessen your knee problem..."
(huh? cmne dye tau ak sakit lutut?flexible?mesti dye nmpk kaki ku mcm cacing kerawit merayap-rayap...hhahah)
"I'm a dancer and i have the same problem..you have to do like this..bla..bla..bla."
(Siap buat demo atas darat lagi tuh..malu jer)
After i followed the technique,i really find my self a lil faster than before and suprisingly my knee pain is gone..hehe..tq tq....

At first, i didnt like it when some stranger come to me and want to teach me some technique or whatever... but after today, i thought..hurmmmm...it would be nice having someone to give a tip or two to improve my swimming skills...its free anyway :)

7 comments:

Aziah said...

ahhahha..
very farnieee~~
all the best blajo swimming..
i wish i can learn swimming 2..but, im soooo caught up wit my work here..

p/s: upload poto baju renang mU???

crono_nz said...

bestnye berenang~ lps ni bole la blajr teknik2 berenang dr nca ;)

Chybee said...

haha...ko ni smgt.bgs2.bangge ade fren cm ko.lol...rindu seyh lame xjumpe :(

Nisa Kamaruddin said...

@aziah : tq2...ms kecik2 xde peluang nk belaja..dh beso panjang ni br nk blaja...pdn muke..haha

btw, nnt ak upload that photo ok...

@crono_nz : nnt sy ajar ok!! kite tenggelam sesame...Jack,you die..i die..haha

Nisa Kamaruddin said...

@yanie : bangga ko kate? haha...i gotta keep trying more ok...x terror pon lg ..haha

ThaiDuongTrieuVu said...

oh i think it's more interesting if you practice Vovinam.

Nisa Kamaruddin said...

Vovinam? what's that? never heard of it :)