Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Uetliberg Trip...

Its been a while since I'd updated my last entry...I'm too lazy even just to open this site..

Well, nothing much going on around me for the past few weeks...
I've been busy with
a huge pile of works at the office and
a giant pile of laundry at h
ome :)

Last Sunday,dew to the "boringness" that haunted us on Saturday.....my housemate and i decided to explore Zürich here and there... We went up on the Uetliberg Hill..I didn't even know that Zürich have such funicular ride before..and the price was not expensive too.. the view was superb...we can see the whole Zürich city from there..and the most interesting was,we were surrounded by nature...It was like a jungle in the middle of the city...it was totally refreshing up there...



me-Judith

mesmerize



Funicular ride :)



Our strawberry cheese shortcakes !!!



me in the woods ....

2 comments:

crono_nz said...

btol ke zurich ade hutan camni? btw i like ur dress :p

Nisa Kamaruddin said...

tu la...mcm2 ade kat zürich ni rupenye... btw, tq --> by ZARA of course