Friday, August 7, 2009

not so sick of me ~~

ãhahahaha... i just cant believe what i have gotten myself into!!




yeah2...i've been hospitalize for 3 hours in Swiss without valid Swiss Health Insurance!!! cuak x? ahaks....thanks to Techniker Krankenkasse European Card(Germany), i managed to "kelentong" the nurse here and there about living here for only 3 months (actually 6 months instead of 3..haha) then i got proper treatment without giving them 10 euro (In Germany, we have to pay 10 euro every 3 months if we go for treatment)....




treatment? sick? wut de? haha..not really sick actually... it just that i'm not feeling really well after my trip back from ticino last weekend...mana xnye, i've biking and hiking for the whole weekend!!!! but, really..my head hurt like its going to explode anytime..my vision also became blurry even if i stand up.. and my stomach felt like there is a "belon" inside..ahaks...




but, seriously..i didnt really care about that symptoms until Fadhli nag me 24/7 to go to the doctor!! he even sent me a few links about h1n1's symptoms and scared me with the death of a few people in Malaysia becuz of this virus!! but after reading those websites, i got scared myself... "am i infected by h1n1?".... Oh noooo... then i asked auntie that owned the house that i lived now to sent me to the doctor... She sent me to the emergency station at the hospital nearby..by looking at her face, i know she scared if she might be infected those virus from this sick me..hahaha....watch out lady :)




Well, you know Emergency station always expected the worst...they check my blood pressure,my heart rate, my temperature, my bones?, everything!!! even take my blood!! blood sucker!!!! well, you know...no offend..i just hate doctors :) Then ,they told me i'm free from h1n1 but they couldnt find what makes my head and stomach hurts!! They even asked me to stay one night..OMG..that serious?!! but after a few check up, they just give me that salt water and medicine ( through tube) for my headache.. ouhhhhh..i'm just dehydrated!!!




So, to all my fellow friend... i hope you drink enough water to avoid your body from dehydrated okayh!!!

3 comments:

crono_nz said...

x sngke smpi jd bgitu skali.. sori u hve to experience those thing, i just want u to be healthy...

Chybee said...

cuak ko amad!lol...sume slh ko! harharhar

Nisa Kamaruddin said...

crono_nz :
its ok...at least i knew that i didnt infected by h1n1 :) tq syg ..

yanie :
ahaks...but mmg his fault pon ak kne cucuk tuh....ggrrr