Thursday, January 7, 2010

Last Post

Im closing my 'Just Cant get Enough' blog .......

tsk..tsk...so sad isnt ? How can i let go all those 2009 memories just like that?
Well..those 2009 sweet memories will still remain in my heart :)

i want to move on ..and tell myself to find me something better...to search for more interesting adventure for 2010......

dont get me wrong...im not done with blogging just yet :)

Ive created a new blog to record my 2010 adventure....

If you still interested ...follow me --->here

hugs ;)

5 comments:

crono_nz said...

sedihnye... i've lots of fun reading ur blog, it's always make me smile...
byebye 'just can't get enough'..

Nisa Kamaruddin said...

haha....just continue with another blog laaaa.....

Chybee said...

ala...benci la ko ni asik tuka blog! huhu

Nisa Kamaruddin said...

lol.... ;)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.