Sunday, April 26, 2009

coolness


i hate Monday!!! everybody does ..i guess.. he flush away all the joy,happiness, energy and relaxation that i gain through the weekend..why does he has to come...but i wonder if Monday hasn`t come..how can i enjoy another more weekend rite? so, i j guess i just have to deal with it ..

Saturday was fun!! I went to Winterthur to watch my housemate Acrobatic tournament.It was my first time ever watching Live Acrobatic tournament and her first time tournament too... I thought it was only a small game but i was totally wrong!!! It was HUGE!!..there are people from italy,germany,Kazakhstan,Britain,Russia and of course Switzerland. I came a liltle bit late and the tournament was already started..so there are no place to sit anymore.. I was standing the whole time..standing sux..but what make it even sux? people standing in front of me!!! grr.. i hav no choice but to jump every minutes to see the show..nmpak la jakun sikit..but..whatever...



The whole event was a total success.. and the most cool part was when my housemate Alice won first place in her tournament..she got her first medal.....Ouhh brings back my old memory when i won first place in `lontar peluru`..haha..such a memory :) But Alice was soo great when she done her acrobatic moves..total coolness!! I managed to take her video,thou... We were home around 2015...fuh,seb baik sempat solat Asar!!!

Then comes Sunday!! not a very sunny day to me..because i was lazing around my room all day long!! I managed to cook myself soto ayam!! thanks to tikah..her perencah soto ayam help me save a lot of time and taste yummy too :)

but i dont know why my stomoch aching so much rite now?!! is it becoz of that soto..erp sorry tikah ..no offence.. but seriously..yani..ko sakit perut ke skunk ni??..apsal tetibe perut aku sakit.. i have to go now..you know where!!!

till then..xoxo!!!


5 comments:

Chybee said...

theory itu btl...aku mmg skt perut. ahaha...guess anywhere whenever ever da same kot lol

msk soto ke? bestnye...bile aku dtg nnt mskkn ns aym ea. rindu ns aym ko yg super sedap resepi turun temurun :D

Nisa Kamaruddin said...

ak dh agak dah...ko sakit perut punye...huhu

bilenye ko nk dtg tue... nnt ak msk ns ayam special punye!!!

fira said...

nak jugak nasi ayam??!!

Nisa Kamaruddin said...

meh2 la dtg ...ak msk nasi aYAM SPECIAL punye tuk ko :p

jack wolfskin said...

awat video tu sengat 90 degree?
teleng kepala aku, hahaha