Friday, April 24, 2009

kambing...

I woke up early today...i decided to go early so that i can go back early from work..actually i always did the part `balik awal` from work tu:) but duh..its Friday!!!who want to stuck at work on this freaking friday evening?!!it had been 4 weeks and 1 day that i`d taken the same road every morning..but today is the first time that i noticed that there are goats opposite the train station..can u imagine that? bkn kambing biri2 but kambing Malaysia tu!! It was sooo not eropah dengan bunyik mbeek..mbekk..sahut menyahut..obviously i captured their picture eventhou those people around me gave me a wierd kind of look as if i havent see those kind of creatures...ekelleh...




but all in all..i feel a liltle sad..the `mbekk..mbek` reminds me of home..err...its not to mention that i have goats in kl or what so ever but..just suddnly feels like home :p (mybe the influence from malay drama in kampung2) this show that how big is the influence of malay drama in me..:)

Work? i dont have mood to talk about work today.. I`ll talk about it when im ready..haha...

I did a liltle shopping after work :p thats the only things i can do to survive this loneliness..alasan...grab a zara jeans and one h&m sweater...urggg,I`ve break my resolution..kunun2 xnk shop baju dah!!! cis...I`ve failed!! but..failure bread success right..The best things to do is embrace our mistakes and learn from them ...hahaha...everytime after my shopping spree i`ll embrace my mistake..i promise huhu..after that i can do the shopping part over and over again..haha...

about 1930 i went home and again those kambing2 still waiting for me...oh God..i miss home...



4 comments:

Chybee said...

ahaha...soooooo la krun kn! kate xmo shopping last2 shopping juge. same case like diet tuh la kn ;p

sirius ade kambing kt swiss? hr2 rse cm blk kg la ko cmtu :D

Nisa Kamaruddin said...

tu la pasal..
shopping and eating, both are the hardest thing to resist..how i wish i am rich and skinny..haha

that kambing part you should come here and see it for urselves..then u can feel cm balik kampung..hahah

Unknown said...

krun kamben hahahaha

Nisa Kamaruddin said...

eh..eeh..eh..kamben2 tu la sahabat ku skrg..:p