Friday, June 5, 2009

Cycling huh?

Yikes, is it Friday already? hey..seriously its really Friday?? fuh.. Thank God it is!!!

I¨ll be waiting for Friday every week..since i started my practical...Its not like i hate my job or anything..but i just cant stand the idea that i have to work my ass off 9 hours per day, 5 days per week with only about 12 days off per 6 months!! I cant argue about the salary,thou..but i just thought that i'm not ready to enter the whole working life just yet... i guess ,it just that my body is already imune with the 'escape clases' student life thigie...hiks..


but.. to regain my energy for the next working week..i wish that my weekend will be full of activities that gonna take my mind off from work :) i really meant it!!


This weekend gonna be not only a good one but also will be one of the most exciting weekend for me..i hope(InsyaAllah).. Tomorrow at 7:15 am sharp i have to meet all the trainee members under the big clock at the Zürich train Station.. then at 7:30am --> the beginning of my cycling trip to Mount Wallis, Switzerland !! ahaks.... can you believe it? i cant believe it either..haha...i just thought cycling on the mountain gonna be great plus its healthy too!! besides, I can get away from this busy city and breath a lot of fresh air there...





I've been looking foward for this trip since last 2 weeks...Semangat gile go for bag pack hunting and all kind of stuff hunting..but finally..i just use my old laptop backpack...


its such a waste to buy a new one if i've already got one..even its not suitable...i just dont care anymore..hiks..as long as im comfortable with it...



I just cant write any longer,babes... my supervisor is staring at my pc since i started writing this entry...grrr... sape suruh tak bagi keje banyak2.. haha....


Neway, see you on my next entry...


hug and kisses..muah..muah....

4 comments:

Aziah said...

ahahha..
k-run..can u really cycle nek mountains???

be careful k...

Chybee said...

ahaha...meh aku ks tau rahsia.dye sj kasi gempak pdhal cycling turun je if xsilap aku ;p

nnt berbasikal ngn trainee2 jgn rindu aku eh... :D

have fun thou

Nisa Kamaruddin said...

eleh..yani jeles...but actually true lar... cycling down the hill jer..but still...

crono_nz said...

makin kurus la nicha camni g cycling :p