Monday, May 11, 2009

foRevEr aNd aLwaYs..

I believe that its only a matter of time before a person could find his or her better half in their life. It doesnt matter when,where or even how they met..but the most important part is they found one (jgn la pepandai nak cr lebeh):p

When i was in my high school year, i thought that it is impossible for me to find my perfect Mr. Right as i always thought t
hat boys will always be boys..immature,loud,wierd and the list goes.. They intentionally called me President of ABC(Anti Boys Club),which i was totally not!! Maybe my action & reaction towards them(Boys) seems cold or unfriendly lead them to called me such name....maybe..i dont know..There was time when they hanged my bag on the ceiling,poured disguisting water and rubbish on my desk and even put one of the garderner's boot on my desk!!Who does that ?? i'm still in search of that person ..grrr... They even called our group (me,ina,wannur,tasha n ainor) Rugby team..I totally understand that they were jealous because of our height...Unbelievable..but when i think of it now, i find it funny and interesting how we experience our high school life..how i wish i could turn back time...I miss you girls so damn much!!!

me,wannur and ina
Back to the story...

Eventually i found my so called soulmate for more than 2 years ago..wooot.. My perception towards them slowly change... i mean slooowly.... :p

Last Saturday(9 May 2009) was our 25 Months Anniversary... Fadhli came to Zürich to celebrate our special day together... We went to ABC 1234 Cinema (what a weird name for a cinema) to watch X-Men... Its our first time here in Zürich watching movie in cinema together ..i have a somewhat very different feeling from the other cinema i've been too.. they've about more than 300 seats in there.. its a hell of a big room i could say with very2 comfortable leather seats..(no wonder they double the price).. the Movie was great,but i've never watch x-men before..so Fadhli had to explain to me every single detail that i couldnt understand.. pity him..but we have so much fun afterall..but the fun doesnt include when i cracked my back tooth while i was passionately eating the pop corn!! cis..i've to make an appointment again with Dr Mitch in Konstanz this Wednesday!!

After the movie, we took tram 13 to go to Sultan Restaurant where they served Tunesian Halal Food. The weather was great u
ntil we get on the Tram 13. Then suddenly the sky become cloudy and it started to rain heavily!!There goes my new cloths..grr.. Fortunate enuff that the Sultan Restaurant is situated exactly where we get out of the tram..The atmospere was good with all the tunesian music and all..even the glasses were brought from tunesia.. We ate couscous(some kind of small rice) with lamb meat and hand made sosej and köfte..SubhanAllah, the lamb taste sooo goood!! dont ask me about the price..then we went back with full stomach , a big smile on our face and less money in our pocket :) we do know that Zürich is one of the most expensive city in the world thou..

I


I miss you alread
y...forever and always,hun :)
but we'll be seeing each other again in two weeks time,rite...

not to forget yanie too..huhu.. Get our bag ready...Paris here we come....

9 comments:

Nisa Kamaruddin said...

awak..see i wrote about u in my blog :) see....

Chybee said...

haa...seb baik mention name aku. if not jeles ni! ahaha...happy anniversary n may u guys b happy always :)
seronoknye la org tgh berchenta ni.jeles i ;p

Nisa Kamaruddin said...

haha...thanx!!! berchenta la sgt..:)

kamu cepat2 update blog..xsabar mau baca...:)

crono_nz said...

finally!! sumting about me!! :p ~~~

Chybee said...

amad...jom la buat blog jugee...kn krun kn...hihi

Nisa Kamaruddin said...

haha...facebook..err..friendster pon xactive..nak buat blog ..xmungkin :)

jack wolfskin said...

hahaha.
ade gak ko mat. mana blog ko weh.
takkan sign up utk kasi komen je. cet

crono_nz said...

xde bakat menulis la ade bkt mengomen jer..

Nisa Kamaruddin said...

@jack wolfskin : sibuk jer ayob ni..biar la dye nk komen..hihi..

@crono_nz : i write more bout u next time ..komen banyak² :)